The mission of the Elder Justice Center of Alabama is to mobilize communities to prevent and properly respond to adult mistreatment so people can live with dignity, security, and independence as they age.
To meet the diverse elder justice needs of Alabama’s older adults through:
- Elder Justice Resource Center
- Victim & Elder Justice Support Services
- Professional & Community Training
- County Elder Justice Networks
- Caregiver & Adult Respite Program (Coming Soon)
- Temporary Emergency Shelter (Coming Soon)
Learn more by visiting elderjusticeal.org.